These are our must-dos:
- The Château de Serrant: one of the châteaux of the Loire Valley with the most furniture – three stars in the Michelin guide
- Chalonnes-sur-Loire: the gateway to the Loire Valley, a listed UNESCO world heritage site
- La Corniche Angevine: a listed site that offers superb views of the Loire Valley.
- A trip along the Loire on a traditional boat
- A walk through the vineyards – Hiking trail no.3 “The Layon Valley” (13.5 km / 4 hrs).
- Follow the Loire by Bike route between Ingrades / Le Fresne and La Possonière
- Sample a Coteaux du Layon at a wine estate
- Headline events: the Translayon in June and the Wine Festival in May